2009年9月29日火曜日

England

I would like to write about England. I don't know much about England but I am going to write mainly three points of it.

First, My image of England is soccer. Now soccer is played all over the world and soccer was born in England. England haven't won in FIFA World Cup but many good player was born in England.

Second, My image of it is that temperature is unstatable. The highest temperature ever is 38.5゜c, and the lowest temperature ever is -26.1゜c. I heard that it starts to rain in the evening even though it is sunny in the morning. So they need to take unbrella even nice weather.

Finally, My image of it is music. I like to listen to foreign music especially US and UK and there are a lot of good musician in England, for exmaple, The beatles, Queen, Oasis, etc. They make unique music and effect with band worldwide. I think the Rock and Roll was not spread without their effort.

These are three points I know about England.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿